We are looking for young and talented developers who would like to work on Digital Marketing roles as compared to the old, boring, web development roles. The candidates we are looking for should have a knack for PHP server side development, as well as HTML5 and CSS3 front end development. He/She is expected to work our projects that are mostly based in Singapore and with different known multinational brands and companies. We have multiple positions available and the role you will be assigned will depend on your qualifications and experiences.
The following tasks and responsibilities for this job will be:
- Setup email marketing campaigns by designing the front end (HTML) emails according to the industries’ best practices, as well as back-end setup such as creating audience distribution list using database filters and SQL tools
- Setup and maintain websites running on WordPress and develop simple plugins using PHP, as well as integrate 3rd party online services such as Facebook and PayPal
- Maintain customer database with utmost care and confidentiality
- Ensure that setups and project tasks are completed and delivered according to given timeline and scope
- Suggest out of the box solutions for system integrations between two different platforms and cloud services
- You are expected to communicate directly to our Singaporean counterparts, hence, a good command in conversational and spoken English is required for the job post
- You will need to learn advanced Marketing Automation Platforms from IBM – Silverpop, Oracle – Responsys and Eloqua and Salesforce.com – ExactTarget
- 1-2 years experienced in web development environment. Fresh graduates with exceptional web development skills and who can show huge potentials are also welcomed.
- Knowledge in Responsive design and coding is a must, either using media queries or JS Bootstrap
- You would need to have solid understanding with AJAX, JQueries, RESTful and SOAP APIs, as well as customizing WordPress as well as using different PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Plus if you know how to use the following: Joomla, Drupal, Adobe CC Suite, any email marketing platform such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Emma, Marketo, ect
- You should be able to communicate your ideas clearly and concisely. You will need to have good English communication skills, as you would frequently need to go on Skype to communicate directly with our Singaporean counterparts
Send your CVs / resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster processing. We will be looking to start interview at 1st week of January.If shortlisted, the role you will be offered can expect above industry-average compensation package, as well as a fast career progression through intensive on-the-job experience. Be a part of a new and growing industry of marketing automation.